Thanks to the Holy Cross Baseball Team who jumped in and did great work out on the East Side Trail and larger trail system in Green Hill Park in Worcester!
Together the Team:
* Moved the spur trail sign on the hairpin turn;
* Trimmed back the spur from the skating parking lot to the EST along the soccer field;
* Repainted the Ghost trail blazes;
* Touched up the yellow spur blazes in several places in the middle of the trail network;
* Trimmed back the Ghost and Millbrook trails.
An Afternoon of Great Work!
Follow GWLT on social media: