We endeavor to acquire and maintain land for preservation of wildlife so that current and future generations can enjoy the mental and physical well-being wilderness and our natural environment provides.
We achieve this by:
• Purchasing land of conservation interest
• Accepting gifts of land
• Securing and enforcing conservation easements
• Pursuing limited development ventures where appropriate
• Advising landowners regarding techniques and estate-planning benefits of land preservation
• Working with local and state officials in the coordination of conservation efforts and the securing of grants